We are under three weeks away from fun times at Tyrol Basin! We are excited for you to be a part of the 3rd annual King of the Hill 3D Archery Event. The website is updated as of this morning with current information but I wanted to give you a heads up on some key updates.
- We have been able to extend the T-Shirt deadline for another week or so as supply has increased so if you are reading this email you are guaranteed a shirt. ALSO, if you are a "husky" hunter we have been able to get our hands on XXXL shirts. You can update your shirt size via your confirmation email by clicking on "Manage Your Registration". If you can't figure it out just email me and I will update it for you.
- Purchase your BMAC apparel now and pick it up at check in! We sold out of the popular sizes early last year and people shooting on Sunday had slim pickens. If you want to be guaranteed some swag, get your orders in by July 22. We will have inventory for sale at the event but this helps us out and you get what you want. We are doing our best to get some more hats but the supply chain is still a struggle on the popular colors and brands.
- We will have several fun novelty shots going on at Base Camp. You will have a chance to win a pair of 15x56 Vortex Diamondbacks paired with the BackCountry II Tripod. We may even have a "friendly" competition on the practice range throughout the weekend.
- Giveaways/Raffles. Everyone is entered to win a bunch of door prizes from our sponsors and other supporters. This year we also have the BEAST of giveaways! Everyone that is signed up is automatically entered to win this "Winner Takes All" package but you will also have the opportunity to purchase more tickets for $20 or 6/$100. The package includes...
- Hoyt Ventum Pro 30 in Buckskin (you can exchange it for a left handed or different color at Jeff's Performance Archery in Dodgeville)
- First Lite Catalyst Bibs and Jacket
- Trophyline Covert Lite Tree Saddle Kit
- Dozen Vector Arrows built to your specs
- Pack of KuduPoint Broadheads
- Vortex 10x42 Viper & Diamondback 2000 Rangefinder
- Kwik Trip $50 gas card (Sponsored by Lancaster & Sons Electrical)
- Plus more! Valued at over $5000.00
Drawing will be Saturday at 6pm near Base Camp. No need to be present to win but if you are there will be a BONUS prize so be sure to grab some food and drinks from the chalet and hang out for this drawing!